Thursday, June 12, 2014

Made with Scraps

If you are into paper crafting, chances are you have a drawer full of scraps in your craft room, yes? I do and it's overflowing so I challenged myself to create a card using just those scraps.


My free-style play session resulted in this collage style design.


This is my scraps bin full of this and that that never made it on a project. I also have a card stock/pattern paper bin that has left over pieces that I used for the card base.


I love this vintage girl and her doll. I can't even remember who manufactured it now...maybe October Afternoon?


That canvas button was tucked away in the scraps...should have been in my button drawer. :)


What do you think? Fun? Funky? Both? Not your cup of tea? Well...here's to using up those scraps!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...