Saturday, June 28, 2014

Thanks

Hello, hello! It's a beautiful Saturday morning and I'm about to head out with my boys to get some breakfast and then go blueberry picking. It shall be a lovely outing, I'm sure! 

Before I go, I want to share a Reverse Confetti card with you created with the adorable Here We Go stamp set and Confetti Cuts along with the Doin' the Wave Confetti Cuts. 





This adorable submarine has me humming, "We all live in a yellow submarine...." :) And those Doin' the Wave Confetti Cuts make perfect water waves, don't you think? Cute, cute, cute! And fun! 







3 comments:

Kara said...

love the fun waves!

Ruth G said...

I love the waves and the patterned papers you chose! The embossed clouds are perfect and I just love that your sub is yellow! All kinds of fun! TFS!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...