Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Let's Chill

Hello! I have another greeting card to share with you that I created with Reverse Confetti's new Fabulous Flamingos and Perfectly Paisley cuts! When I receive brand new Reverse Confetti products to work with my mind races with ideas and different ways to use each set. The Perfectly Paisley Confetti Cuts reminded me of speech bubbles so I created this card with that in mind. 




How often have you been to the zoo and watched a flock of flamingos hanging out together around a little pond. They look so chill, don't they? I also used the largest of the Paisley dies as a little mound of sand for one of the flamingos. She looks like she could be nesting, doesn't she? :) 









1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Awesome! I think the nesting flamingo is so clever! Love this super fun card! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...