Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sweet Dreams

Sweet dreams are made with Pebbles' Special Delivery collection! Toss in a die cut cloud and stars, a moon wrapped in a jute bow and you have a sweet keepsake greeting!  





Oh how I love layers and texture and pretty papers and fun dies! I'm in my happy place when I'm sitting on the floor with all my supplies and tools spread out around me, making a mess and enjoying the creative process! 


Here's a photo of the floor after my card was finished. Not too messy this time around since the card came together pretty quickly. Notice those Spellbinders cutting plates? Lots of use have gone into those babies! Also notice the handle on my Wizzard cutting tool? Yep, that's a wrench! My original handle broke so I went to the hardware store and bought a wrench for it! Use it up...wear it out! ;)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...