Saturday, November 8, 2014

Free Fallin' Cards

Attention Scraptastic Club fans...the November 2014 kits are now available and I think they're just too awesome to pass up! The kit I picked this month is called Free Fallin', loaded with all things fall! I couldn't wait to sit down and play with all the pretty papers and accents in this kit and created these two cards for you. 




My second card is all about pumpkins for pumpkin pies, for carving, for lattes and baking seeds. Yum! 




Can you spot the Bella Blvd. goodies in these cards?  You know how I love Bella Blvd. and was excited to see some of their papers and accents included in the Free Fallin' kit! 

What do you like about Free Fallin'? 

Please note that this is my second post for the day. Scroll down for the Reverse Confetti November Release blog hop. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...