Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Together

For the past week I've been cleaning up and reorganizing my office which is a huge undertaking that needs to be done sooner or later. A couple of the things I love about getting my office back into shape is that it feels so good when things are organized and not bursting at the seams! I donate things and rediscover other things I haven't used in a while like the fancy die cut used for this Scraptastic Club card design. 





It's from Top Dog Dies and it's makes such a pretty background for this Free Fallin' November 2014 kit. What do you think of the great big bow? This ribbon looks like it was made for this card! Score! Love using up more of my stash! :) 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

For some reason I am now craving chocolate! lol! Very pretty card!

Jenny said...

For some reason I am now craving chocolate! lol! Very pretty card!

Ruth G said...

Perfect ribbon and the die is very pretty and looks beautiful in the background! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...