Thursday, December 11, 2014

Heartbeats Kit

The cat is out of the bag...I picked Scraptastic Club's Heartbeats kit to work with this month. And I'm in love!  Look at these gorgeous colors! My teammate Nancy B. and I have a challenge for you to use five or more of the awesome stickers in your kit to create a project. Alphabets used for titles and sentiments are considered one sticker. Those of you who make cards might find using this number of stickers a bit more challenging than with larger projects so I created a couple cards for you using seven stickers a piece. 





The 'love love love' accent along with the flowers are die cuts...the rest are stickers. I combined them to create a collage. 

I couldn't pass up using this adorable little blue bicycle sticker for my second card. 




All the stickers used on this card are combined with a die cut polka dot paper frame and a couple more enamel dots. With stickers this cute, this is a pretty fun and easy challenge!

To see what Nancy created click here to go to the Scraptastic blog. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...