Friday, December 5, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes

T.G.I.F! Another weekend is on the way! A holiday weekend. What's on your agenda? Attending a holiday party? Baking? Christmas shopping? Crafting? If your plans include making some last minute Christmas cards, I have a festive card design for you created with the latest Reverse Confetti stamps and Confetti Cuts. 






I'm loving the Branch Out and Let it Snow Confetti Cuts...perfect for all my Christmas crafting. This morning while perusing Pinterest I saw a little hoop art ornament that this little winter tree scene would look awesome on! I just might have to make a stop at the craft store for some of those little wooden embroidery hoops! 

Hope you enjoy the weekend!








2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Kathy, this is so pretty. I love the chocolate and green teamed up.

Ruth G said...

Wonderful color combination and sweet scene! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...