Thursday, February 12, 2015

Star Student

Oops! I mixed up a couple of my Bella Blvd. posts. I was supposed to post this card last week and my Clear Cuts project today! Oh well...either way I get to share a project with you! ;) 

For those of you who have a student(s) at home, Bella Blvd's new Star Student collection is perfect for creating layouts of your child's school years and cards for the graduate or teacher! 


I adore this Geek Chic patterned paper with all the eye glasses and decided it would make a great background layer. 


Eek! These little Trinket stickers are equally awesome for a school themed card and now Bella Blvd. has cool Enamel Dots that are perfect for anchoring them onto your project. 


What's a school collection without a wise and cute owl sporting a mortar board? 


Also new, that photo corner is from the new DooDads line...more enamel accents for creating extra fun projects! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...