Saturday, March 14, 2015

Amazing News!

I'm so excited to share with you that I've been given the opportunity to help Make Amazing Happen with Richard Garay and these talented Make Amazing Girls at Journey Blooms


I just returned Thursday from a working retreat at the Journey Blooms headquarters in Arizona where we worked, ate, ate, ate some more, took a little road trip to Sedona and were serenaded by a mariachi band!  It was truly an amazing journey! Here's a peek at their headquarters office. 


From left to right - Laura Williams, Gabby Garay and Tania Willis.





And here's a few shots taken while on our Sedona trip.  



This next pic is one of my favorites...the Make Amazing Girls taking selfies with a giant cactus in the background! ;) 

From Front to Back - Michelle Woerner, Angi Barrs and Tania Willis. On the Right is Laura Willimas.

Here's a funny selfie I took. 


And here's the mariachi band serenading all of us at Richard's birthday luncheon!  


One last pic before I go...Richard and I. He is the most positive, creative and genuine person. 


Since leaving Arizona I've been so inspired and jazzed to start creating projects to share with all of you! Stay tuned! You can sign up with your e-mail to follow my blog so you don't miss a thing! :)

Journey Blooms Links
For Fun Stampers Journey blog, click here.
For Fun Stampers Journey Facebook page, click here.
For Richard Garay's blog, click here.
For Richard Garay's Facebook page, click here.
For Richard Garay's retail collection, Celebrations, click here.

4 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

What a super fun post Kathy! I love all of your fun photos too! I'm so glad that we are on this fun journey together. It's going to be fun! Hugs!

Michelle Woerner said...

Great post! Loved meeting you after all these years. Gonna be an A-MAZ-ing year!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Congratulations! I hadn't heard of this, but it looks like a super fun opportunity! I'm so happy for you! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Yay for You!! Kathy anywhere I find you, it is going to be a happy place!
=] Michele

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...