Thursday, March 26, 2015

Anna Griffin

Hello! Did you catch Anna Griffin on HSN's all day craft event on Tuesday? As always Anna introduced us crafty folks to some beautiful new tools and a stunning new card kit called Pretty Painted Flowers. I'd like to take a moment to share with you today some of the projects I contributed to the event and rave about how much fun these Anna items were to create with! 

First up is my favorite new product the Butterfly Cut and Emboss set. I adore butterflies and went a little crazy with this scrapbook page. 


I love the three different designs in the set...especially the profile one! And I love to layer them with two or more cuts. 


For those of you who love foiled designs like I do there's the new Foil Stamped Card Layers. Just look at all the shimmer you get with these! 


I also created a scrapbook page with the Foil Stamped Card Layers cutting the squares to 4" x 4" pieces and putting them together to make a quilted background. 


Now for the projects created with the Pretty Painted Flowers Card Kit.  The boarders cards and dimensional flower stickers were all hand painted! Aren't they incredible? 



The kit includes enough supplies to make 30 cards including all the flowers, card layers, insert sentiments, foil accents and more. I loved, loved, loved playing with this kit and can't wait to see what Anna has in store for us next time! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...