Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cleaning House

Hello! I've been busy cleaning up and reorganizing the craft room these past few days and came across an old Pebbles collection that I love and stopped what I was doing to create this card.  The line is called Lakeside and it reminds me of spending time in the great outdoors, something I can't wait to do when the temperatures warm up just a bit. 





Wood grain, wildflowers, leaves and a pretty little butterfly are all part of this outdoorsy design that makes this nature girl excited for spring! 

3 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

total cuteness!

Ruth G said...

Really lovely! I love the flowers with the wood grain! TFS!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the beautiful brown and the butterfly. I bet you are clearing your area for all of the great FSJ & Celebrations supplies! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...