Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Sketch

Today's post is bittersweet as it's my last as a Bella Blvd. design team member. I've been a part of the Bella Blvd. family for 3 1/2 years now, since their first design team and will miss working with all the incredibly crafty peeps over there! 





For my last card I used today's Friday Sketch, the colorful new Invisibles and Color Chaos Strandz papers to create this fun and funky design. 

To see what my teammates created, click here

It's been a wonderful three years, Bella Blvd! Thanks for a wonderful design team experience! 

2 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

This is such a fun card! You have such an eye for placement. Sad to say goodbye to beloved teams. They will miss you, but selfishly I am happy to be a part of the FSJ family with you!!

phamil said...

Such a super cute and happy card! Love those bright colors!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...