Sunday, March 22, 2015

Good Day Sunshine

It's spring! My favorite season of the year and to kick it off I have a couple Scraptastic Club cards to share with you today over on their blog created with the Good Day Sunshine kit. 


Here's a little peek at one of the card designs. Hope you have a chance to look at them both.

In case you missed my last Scraptastic Club blog post, Nathalie and I used the following Pinterest image to inspire our projects. 


This is one gorgeous quilt, isn't it? And here's the card it inspired me to create. 





I used the Good Day Sunshine kit and pulled out the same color pallet, triangle shapes and added my sentiment at a slant...all incorporated from the quilt. Oh I'd love to have that quilt for my collection! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...