Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy Bee Day

Good Monday to you all! I'd like to share a bee-utiful card I created with Reverse Confetti's latest The Buzz stamps and Confetti Cuts. You may have seen Friday's post where I mentioned that I had the honor of attending Richard Garay's birthday luncheon at the Journey Blooms headquarters in Arizona last week? Well, this is the card I made for him. 





After creating a couple cards with this set for the March release I had the idea to make one with lots more bees, an entire swarm! And I used the branch from The Tweet Life set to hang the hive on. Oh what fun it was to make this card! Bzzzzz





3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

darling card, Kathy! all those bee's and the pretty yellows make me happy. I'm sure he loved it.

~amy~ said...

LoveLoveLove

Ruth G said...

Wonderful card! I love the frame, the coloring and the branch! Thanks so much for sharing your fun and punny card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...