Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hello Dears

I've got an sweet little deer card to share with you today that I created with Bella Blvd's new Campout collection. 




One of my favorite papers in the line is the tree pattern. I love trees! Good thing too since I live in Wake Forest where the trees are about to grow their leaves back! Love, love, love springtime trees! 

My next card, perfect for teacher or student, was made with the Star Student collection. 



This line is so colorful and includes lots of cool school icons like apples, books, owls, alphabets and so much more! For scrapbooking school-year memories, this is a must have collection! 

2 comments:

jan metcalf said...

Great looks! Special shout out for the school card!

Ruth G said...

I love them both! Lots of wonderful layers and textures! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...