Sunday, March 8, 2015

March Reverse Confetti Hop

It's finally here! All the new Reverse Confetti March releases are now available in the store! Yahoo! And as usual we're having a blog hop to celebrate and share with you more projects that can be created with these new goodies!

If you've arrived from Jean Manis' blog you're right on track. To start at the beginning, get hop information and a list of participants, click here.

For my hop projects I used some of the new stamps and Confetti cuts in different ways to get more millage out of them! For this card I took The Tweet Life bird, colored him yellow and made a chick out of him! His shell is one of the dies from the More Than Jellybeans Confetti Cuts set...I simply hand cut the cracked part. 




I think he looks adorable on baby card, don't you? Or how about for Easter cards?

My next card also uses The Tweet Life and More Than Jellybeans Confetti Cuts...I simply stamped the eyes and beak only onto the egg die and added some tinsel pipe cleaner bunny ears!




 Is there such a thing as an egg-rabbit? There is now! ;) 

Thanks for participating in today's hop! I hope you enjoyed my projects. Next up on the hop is Amy Tsuruta!











7 comments:

Brandi R said...

Cute cute cards! Love the hatching chick and sweet chickie colored egg with fun and shiney bunny ears ♥

Jill Norwood said...

Love your fantastic ideas!!!! Such sweet cards!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

I LOVE these cards. They are gorgeous.

Stampy Sister said...

So sweet!

Joan Smith said...

AWWWW Your cards are so Tweet you really came up with such super clever and creative ideas I just love how you chose to use the dies and stamps. Definitely you create with passion what are treat to be able see what you do.
YOU so ROCK!!

Celeste Goff said...

Your cards are just precious! Love the tinsel ears on the egg!

sabbycat said...

You are so very creative! Love the egg made into a bunny! Love everything about all these cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...