Friday, March 13, 2015

Scraptastic Love

Calling all Scraptastic Club fans and card creators! I have a fun new card share using this month's kit called Good Day Sunshine! There's tons of yellow and sun-shiny elements in this kit, but I have to be different sometimes and pulled out pink, red and black for my card. Perhaps I'm still in Valentine's mode! 





My two kit favorites, so far, are the gorgeous Kaisercraft Collectibles die cut shapes. The 'love' sentiment and that sweet little heart tag are part of that pack. Then there's the yummy Pink Paisley Bella Rouge flowers included in the add-on portion of the kit. I love the texture  of them! And the pretty pink color! 

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

I love this color combination and all the wonderful layers and textures!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...