Saturday, July 18, 2015

Anna Griffin on HSN

Today I'm sharing a handful of projects I created for the 24 Hour Craft Event on HSN earlier this month. First up is Anna Griffin's Fancy Floral Paper Collection.  I love this array of pretty prints so I created fun backgrounds for the next two scrapbook pages combining multiple patterns. 



Following are a couple cards I also created with these papers along with the Paper Tricks Embossing Folders and the Birthday Bouquet 3D Sticker Kit.



Also released were a couple new Cricut cartridges called Anna's Lace and Anna's Lovely Layered Cards that I used to make the next two cards.



The product focus for this next scrapbook page and greeting card are the Birthday Bouquet 3D Sticker Kit



Finally, there's the brand new Halloween collection called Endora that I used to create the following scrapbook pages and cards. 




Eek! Spooky and so much fun, don't you think? 

The next HSN Craft event will air on September 9th and I've been a busy little crafter bee created more fun projects for this event. Stay tuned! 

1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Wow! You've been busy! These all look awesome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...