Friday, September 4, 2015

Creepy Crawly

I have yet another Halloween card to share with you today. What else? lol This one a Creepy Crawly spiders and webs kind. Yikes! Are you afraid of spiders? This spider's not so bad with his big smile and witch hat, is it? 


I stepped out of my clean and graphic style zone for this one. 


I used one of my favorite Background ATC sized stamps called Ink Splat to make the orange background. And all those spiders and webs are from the Creepy Crawly stamp set. You may have noticed I've used those web stamps on many of my Halloween cards...they add the perfect touch to spooky greetings! 


I finally whipped out the new FSJ washi called Bright Day Journey Tape...fun, huh? Since I thought some black tape would be a lovely addition and I didn't have any, I just cut a strip of Licorice card stock and rubbed it with a little Whip Cream ink. And there you have it! 



Fun Stampers Journey Supplies: SS-0218 Creepy Crawly Stamp Set; AT-0108 Ink Splat Stamp; JG-0001 Journey Grand Die Cut Machine; DI-0042 Journey Ovals; DI-0100 Holiday Box Window Plates; AD-0085 Medium Journey Foam Squares; CS-0089 Citrus Cooler Cardstock: CS-0003 Black Licorice Cardstock; CS-0040 Whip Cream Cardstock; IP-0048 Citrus Cooler Ink Pad; IP-0041 Black Licorice Ink Pad; IP-0009 Whip Cream Ink Pad; AC-0164 Bright Day Journey Tape



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...