Thursday, October 22, 2015

Joy

One of my creative habits is to scrolling through Pinterest each morning while I drink my coffee, This helps to jump start my morning, preparing me for a creative day. 


While on Pinterest the other morning I came across this simply gorgeous card that had me run up to my office and re-create it with my own twist. I thought a little more color and holly leaves would make a nice addition. 


I haven't made a shaker card in a while...not sure why because they are oh so fun! 


I love the clean graphic look of this design. It's different from most of my cards. What do you think? I was considering a white on white snowflake in the upper left-hand corner, but I left it alone. 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Journey Sequins Special Celebrations AC-0115
Journey Sequins Holiday Elements AC-0116
Kiwi Slice CS-0016
Whip Cream CS0040


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...