Friday, November 27, 2015

Let it Snow

A couple weeks ago I shared a photo with you on Facebook and Instagram of some stars I made with Fun Stampers Journey Treat Box and Glass Glitter. Well...I finally put a couple of those sparkly stars on a card. 


I thought they would look great with some white embossed snowflakes. 


I also used one of the wooden Star Frames to cover in glass glitter. I like, how about you? 


Looking at this reminds me of all the snowy pictures I've spied on Facebook lately. There's a lot of snow falling! Stay warm and enjoy! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Whip Cream IP-0009
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey White Embossing Powder IP-0098
Treat Box ST-0002
Journey Glass Glitter AC-0172
Star Frame AC-0150
Natural Journey Twine AC-0005
Whip Cream Journey Tread AC-0128
Designer Vellum Prints PP-0008
Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023
Whip Cream CS-00740

3 comments:

DD said...

I love these, Kathy!! I can't wait to try my hand with that glitter.

~amy~ said...

Absolutely beautiful Kathy!

NikkisCreativeNook.blogspot.com said...

Just gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...