Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Be Mine

Today I have another Valentine project to share with you that I created using more of the paper hearts I die cut last week. 


These hearts were combined to make pretty little flowers. 


They're really easy to make! Simply die cut six hearts in two sizes and two colors of card stock. 


Add a small Journey Foam Square to the center of each of the larger hearts and a dab of Journey Craft Glue at the point. 


Top your larger heart with the smaller one and use a Mini Wooden Clothespin to hold them together until dry. Once all hearts are dry, arrange three together, apply a dab of hot glue and top with a Media Flower.


Once my three flowers created I spritzed them all with a little Journey Silver Splash and attached a few sequins. 


Finally the heart flowers were attached to the Journey Advent Box with another dab of hot glue. Then I added the ribbon and tag to finish the project. 



Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Journey Advent Box ST-0003
Journey Silver Splash IP-0082
Journey Sequins Special Celebration AC-0115
Media Flowers AC-0162
Candy Apple Satin Ribbon AC-0145
Natural Journey Twine AC-1005
Candy Apple CS-0007
Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023
Whip Cream CS-0040


1 comment:

Lisaerica said...

Kathy, what a cute project. Going to copy it and make them for my nieces. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...