Friday, January 15, 2016

Friend

I'm taking a break from the paper heart Valentine projects today to play with butterflies and pretty ribbon. 


I was inspired by the card below created by the amazing and talented Jen Gallacher.


I love the colors Jen used along with all the yummy layers and beautiful butterflies! 


Butterflies and doilies definitely reside in my happy place! 


If you were to recreate this card what colors would you use? What embellishments would you choose? Would you change the butterflies to another shape or critter? 

Happy craftin'!


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Tag Elements AT-0130
Artful Butterflies DI-0007
Doily DI-0105
Butterfly Prints DI-0015
Black Licorice IP-0041
Journey Silver Splash IP-0082
Black & White Buttons AC-0157
Journey Sequins Special Celebration AC-0115
Pearls AC-0024
Journey Girl Stripes Ribbon AC-0158
Sweet Berry CS-0034
Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023
Black Licorice CS-0003
Whip Cream CS-0040

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Very pretty! I would definitely stick with butterflies, but they might be purple because that's my Mom's favorites!

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...