Thursday, February 11, 2016

Everything is Better with Chocolate

Whether it's for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day or I just want to put a smile on someone's face, giving chocolate is one of my go-to gifts. I mean....who doesn't enjoy a little chocolate, right?


Whether it's a Hershey Bar or my favorite vegan chocolate, Endangered Species, you can dress a bar up in no time with a couple craft supplies you probably already have on hand. 


With Fun Stampers Journey's extensive color palette you're sure to have a ribbon color to match any occasion or chocolate wrapper. For my mint bars, the new Limeade Splash Satin Ribbon worked beautifully! 


And...if I want to sweeten the deal, I slip a gift card between the bow and chocolate bar, making it perfect for occasions like birthdays. 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Hazelnut Blend IP-0012
Star Frame AC-0150
Limeade Splash Satin Ribbon AC-0182
Whip Cream Journey Thread AC-0128
Whip Cream CS-0040

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...