Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Champagne Flute Tags

Oh spring how I love thee! You are by far my favorite season! And Easter is just one of the many reasons I'm so smitten with you! 


So I've been doing lots of Easter paper craft projects like these champagne/wine tags you can create to dress up your Easter or Mother's Day table. 


The Fun Stampers Journey Treat Label die set is perfect for this! I  used the smallest die in the set and sixth size up to create these tags. Then I cut a slit at the top so they can easily be attached to my glasses. 


Then I used a stamp from the Easter Wishes set and embossed the tags with a simple 'Happy Easter' sentiment. You can make name tags instead using the Bold Block alphabet stamp set if you prefer or create different themes for any occasion and season!

If you're interested in learning more about the little chick snack cup, click here for that post.

Happy spring, peeps! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey White Embossing Powder IP-0098
Pretty Amethyst CS-0028

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...