Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thank You

Hi! I have a clean and simple thank you card to share with you today that I created for my dad. He sent me the sweetest birthday card! And would you believe it was handmade? With a brown paper bag and some tree bark?!?! Just what this granola girl loves!!!


I created this fun design with the Special Day stamp and die sets from Fun Stampers Journey. 


I love the mod look of this mix of stamps and dies. 


What do you think? Do you think dad will like it? I hope it'll brighten his day as his card did for my special day!

Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Oatmeal Cookie IP-0011
Hazelnut Blend IP-0012
Dark Roast Silk IP-0095
Hearts & Stars Wooden Buttons AC-0027
Natural Journey Twine AC-0005
Cool Pool CS-0118
Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023
Whip Cream CS-0040



1 comment:

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh gosh! I just LOVE this card! I love the earthy spa-like colors and the retro star...I never saw that set for that star...Thank you for opening my eyes to this beautiful set. Now I NEED it! :) Kerry FSJ Coach #401

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...