Monday, April 4, 2016

Smile

I'm back from spring break! Christopher was away at camp last week so Dan and I had a stay-cation which was quite lovely! 


I'm happy to be back blogging again because I love creating and sharing crafty projects with you! 


I made this card with Richard Garay's retail lines, Make Amazing Happen, Lumber Jack Days and Noteworthy. I thought it would be fun to mix and match and play with them to see what I could come up with. 


What do you think? I think the collections work beautifully together! 

Have you created any RG projects mixing the collections? Which do you like to combine? Hope to see your projects on social media!


RG Supplies:
Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Journey Silver Silk IP-0090
Whip Cream CS-0040

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very beautiful!

Ruth G said...

I love the contrast of the soft florals with the bold prints! Wonderful design!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

You did a beautiful job! I never would have thought to cut the leaves from black, but I love how it contrasts with the papers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...