Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Baby

Hello crafty peeps! The other day I was flipping through my Fun Stampers Journey stamps looking for a particular set when the Animal Crackers' critters called out to me...asking that I get inky with them too! Well, since I can't resist adorable little animals I created this clean and simple baby card. 


The starry background was made with a couple accent stamps from the Be Jolly set and sponged with Cool Pool ink before being topped with a few splatters of silver Silk. 


To add dimension, I popped up the little zebra with a foam square, added a few mini wooden stars and a bit of Journey Thread.


What a fun little project this turned out to be! Now that I've been able to play a little and make something for no particular reason except for fun, I'm ready to do my craft assignments. 



Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Lemon Drop IP-0043
Cool Pool IP-0074
Black Licorice IP-0041
Journey Silver Silk IP-0090
Hearts & Stars Wooden Buttons AC-0027
Whip Cream Journey Thread AC-0128
Cool Pool CS-0118
Whip Cream CS-0040


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...