Monday, May 30, 2016

Brave America

Happy Memorial Day to all of you in the United States! In honor of this special day I have a patriotic card to share with you. 


I created this greeting with the Fun Stampers Journey Brave America stamp set. 


Techniques include embossing, ink sponging and layering. Notice I was able to add a bit of white ink to the Metal Accents, toning the shine down, giving them a grungy look like the rest of the card. 


After I sponged and embossed my card background I also spritzed it with some Journey Silver Splash which gives it lovely sparkles that I really like. 

Hope you all enjoy this Memorial Day and thanks to all of you that serve and have served this beautiful country of ours. 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Catalina Splash IP-0073
Whip Cream IP-0009
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey White Embossing Powder IP-0098
Journey Silver Splash IP-0082
Journey Silver Silk IP-0090
Metal Accents AC-0176
Natural Journey Twine AC-0005
Cranberry Bliss CS-0090
Denim Days CS-0082
Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023

2 comments:

Rose Curtis said...

awesome card Kathy!

Karen Schroeder said...

I love the way you used the grungy look to make your great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...