Thursday, May 5, 2016

Cinco De Mayo

Fun Stampers Journey has the cutest Cinco De Mayo stamp set! Just look at all these fabulous images included in a single set! Ack! Fun! And so awesome to color and craft with! 


I used all the images to create this colorful card...except the little streamers stamp. Darn! I should have included that too because it would have added more fun to this little fiesta greeting! 


How do you like the flower on the cactus? Reminds me of all the cactus I saw in Arizona last week...all about to bloom. So beautiful! And just in time for Cinco De Mayo! 


Hope you enjoyed my card share today and have a wonderful Cinco De Mayo!

I'm making some vegan quesadillas with fresh guacamole for my boys tonight. Mmmm...


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Lemon Drop IP-0043
Black Licorice IP-0041
Fusion Blender IP-0088
Candy Apple RI-0001
Cranberry Bliss RI-0048
Lemon Drop RI-0026
Summer Days RI-0042
Pumpkin Bread RI-0056
Limeade Splash RI-0013
Kiwi Slice RI-0020
Hazelnut Blend RI-0034
Black Licorice Twine AC-0004
Whip Cream CS-0040



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...