Thursday, May 26, 2016

Smile

Today I'm posting another nature inspired bee-utiful card created with the Fun Stampers Journey Summer Garden Stamp set. 


I love bees! We wouldn't have the amazing variety of produce without them, would we? 


And I think they're quite fascinating to watch swarming busily around the garden! 


For this bee background I used the Vintage Screen stencil, a sponge and Summer Days ink. Keeping my design clean and simple I added just a little Silk, Twine and a mini paperclip for accents.

Enjoy and have a fa-bee-lous day! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Black Licorice IP-0041
Summer Days IP-0042
Journey Silver Silk IP-0090
Fusion Blender IP-0088
Lemon Drop RI-0026
Paper Clip Elements AC-0102
Black Licorice Journey Twine AC-0004
Whip Cream CS-0040



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...