Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Patterned Paper

Today I have a card to share with you using patterned paper as a focal point. It's clean and simple and the perfect way to use up left over scraps of your favorite patterned papers. 


I used the Fun Stampers Journey Fun Filled Prints for my card and the smallest of the Journey Square dies. 


I love the combination of colorful patterns on one side and lovely black and white prints on the reverse. 


For the sentiment I used my go-to stamp set called Text Happy. 

Here's to doing more of what makes us happy! Like making cards! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Black Licorice IP-0041
Journey Sequins Special Celebration AC-0115
Black Licorice Journey Twine AC-0004
Fun Filled Prints PP-0024
Whip Cream CS-0040

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...